Real Estate Lead Generation is a HUGE topic online.
Yes – we know. How to generate those sweet leads is what agents want to know. “Can I do real estate lead generation online” is the question we hear at EasyAgentPRO the most.
The answer is ‘Yes’ and this post will help you get started. So, we’re going to break down a major social media lean secret at the beginning and then lay out another 52 ideas that you can use on top of those.
Real Estate is a super competitive, tough industry.
Your competition is always growing and can steal business from you if you aren’t staying on top of your game.
We’ve tried to make it easy for you to plan your marketing efforts and dominate in your community. The first step to any sort of online Lead Generation in Real Estate is having a blog or website that is set up for success.
We make that easy with our Real Estate Website Pages. These sites are set up to handle blogging, SEO, social media, and more for you! They make it easy for you to manage your business and generate more leads.
HERE’S Best of THIS WEEK:
Here are 30 Strategies to Generate Real Estate Leads:
- Sit on a board of a local organization.
- Volunteer at a big event.
- Theme your month’s marketing promotions around big events. (Examples: Breast Cancer Awareness, Presidents Day, etc)
- Organize a group of business owners and hold a fundraiser.
- Host a silent auction at a house and give the money to charity.
- Start a Meetup.com group.
- Start a LinkedIn group and post original thoughts in it daily with a minimum of 300 words.
- Buy breakfast for the local firefighters.
- Organize a neighborhood safety awareness program.
- End all of your cold calls asking people what you can do for them.
- Sponsor a teacher’s lounge food party on parent-teacher night.
- Hand out pens as well. These actually stay with people longer
- Host a block party for locals.
- Hold competitions on social media.
- Start a social media channel based around houses in the area.
- Speak at local high schools during career days.
- Speak at local elementary schools and parents will see you. This helps generate real estate leads.
- Help any college courses related to real estate.
- Build up backlinks to your website until you have a DA and PA of 30. This will generate real estate leads through search engines.
- Have 1000 words of original and keyword optimized (I recommend 1% KW saturation) content on every page of your website.
- Make more pages on your website and have each page target a different neighborhood nearby you.
- Make helpful video content about buying homes in neighborhoods you service.
- Make sure you are easily findable on all map applications. Search for yourself on Google Maps and Mapquest.
- Sponsor a local soccer team.
- Sponsor a local school music program.
- Learn a new social network. Pick a network and spend 1 hour a day on it. Always ask, how can I provide value to get value.
- Sponsor an animal shelter. People who buy pets usually fall into a similar demographic as homeowners.
- Start an email marketing campaign and do not talk about real estate. Ever. Only offer free value to your subscribers.
- Start a local mastermind group about marketing.
- Post content on your blog whenever you can.
Generate Real Estate Leads through any of these methods. And you will be successful.
The key is to picking one method and seeing it through until it is profitable. It’s too easy as business owners to jump from one idea to the next. Focus is critical. Find success in one path and then build off of it during the next path.
Ready to Learn More and Crush it? Click Below and get Started with REVREALTOR.
CLICK here for a quick chat with Alexis!
If you are looking for more ideas to generate leads, or have some other marketing topics to discuss, please feel free to grab some time on my calendar. Click ‘Book Now’ below:[bookafy_button type=’button3′]